Thursday, June 18, 2009

front door

Finley

I heard the front door open and ran to find out what was going on. You went outside. Into the front yard. I've never been there. It's intriguing and rather scary. 

I hope you are okay. You are just standing out there. Holding the black box up to the colorful things and pressing a button. I am worried. Usually when you go out the door you go away in the big box with wheels ,and I can't see you for a while. I can see you now and that worries me. I will sit here until you come back.

You are turning toward the door. You are coming back inside. I turn away. I don't care about you.

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much.
    It might actually be my favorite.
    Of course, next to Sad Clown. Obvious reasons. Mainly that I am a selfish teenager person.

    ReplyDelete